Salesforce Solutions Architect - London - 3 month initial Contract
We are working with one of our long standing clients who are doing some exciting salesforce developments over the coming months and they require a Salesforce Solutions Architect on a 3 months initial contract with the opportunity for an extension.
The role is paying £600 - £650 per day.
For this SFDC Solution Architect position you will be responsible for;
- Implementation experience with Knowledge of domain driven implementations
- Salesforce Configuration Experience
- Strong Salesforce Lightening Experience
- Strong experience with Salesforce Apex Classes, Salesforce Apex Triggers
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Great stakeholder management experience
- Hands on experience with SFDC Apex classes and SFDC Apex triggers
- Drive the initiation, planning, requirements, design, test and post-production phases of the solution development life cycle.
- Salesforce certifications (Ideally Architect Certificate or Consultant Certificate)
- CPQ Experience (desirable)
The client would like to interview as soon as possible so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Mason Frank International are market leaders in CRM recruitment with a track record of success. We have a reputation of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles across Europe.
Contact me at 02038700171 or email@example.com
to confidentially discuss the role in more detail.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy