In the process of implementing Field Service Lightning, Community Portal and is migrating their existing orgs from Classic to Lightning. They are in need of a developer that can come in and help with custom Lightning Code. You will be working in a small team in order to implement the SFDC platform. There is a strong chance of an extension for this project. Role & Responsibility:
- Help write custom code using Lightning which that caters to the company's vision
- Communicate with stakeholders & other developers in order to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Communicate with executives to determine functionality needs of the CRM platform.
- Help plan a data migration from Classic to LightningRequirements:
- Local to the Easton, PA area or willing to relocate
- Has experience in Salesforce Developer positions
- Has experience writing custom classic and Lightning code for a fresh Salesforce implementation
- Has strong communication skills
- Field Service Lightning & Community Portal experience preferredIf interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Noelle at 267-234-7923, if you have any questions.