Salesforce Developer - Up to £80,000
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with a well-known security company, who are looking for an experienced Salesforce Certified Developer to join their growing Salesforce practice. The ideal candidate would be a confident Developer ready to maintain and develop their existing platform. The role will involve working closely with senior management and in partnership with various teams across all regions and divisions. Responsibilities:
- Work on projects to develop new user features, update and constantly refining existing feature sets
- Build reusable code, components and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Validate and test front end solutions
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience with developing business process related applications and documentation or integration's.
- Salesforce Lightning, ADM 201
- Knowledge of salesforce Communities, Communities and Platform App Builder
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Experience of managing and working with Offshore staff
This Client is unfortunately not offering sponsorship for International Candidates.
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Christopher Anglin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 808 7276 (ext 2228).
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Must have status to work in the UK.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent