Salesforce Business Analyst - Morristown, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a global software company in sourcing for a Salesforce Business Analyst.
This role will be pivotal in leading requirement gathering sessions, designing solutions, implementing them to successful adoption.
This is a full-time role based in Morristown, NJ.Role & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, customize, and implement solutions and processes
- Support future deployments, document changes and processes, provided end-user training on best Salesforce practices
- Lead Salesforce platform changes and deployment of new requests and fixes
- Design Salesforce based solutions
- Partner with department heads, stakeholders, and functional leaders to gather business requirementsRequirements:
- Proven track record in a Salesforce Business Analyst capacity
- Experience with Lightning highly preferred
- Experience creating documentation of requirements, business/technical design, and test plans
- Experience working with a global Salesforce team preferred
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- CPQ experience preferredBenefits:
- Collaborative work environment, great company culture
- Great opportunities for career development
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base + bonus
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, extensive PTOContact:
PJ at 212-594-1495 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are