Principal Salesforce Developer-
Salary: $120,000-145,000- Established Salesforce User
A Salesforce end user is looking for someone to be a member of their team in a remote role as a Principal Developer to help the advancement of Salesforce in accomplishing company goals. This is a great opportunity for Developers who are interested in applying their Salesforce skillset to technically and functionally contribute to the day to day operations of the business.You will receive:
Your role and responsibilities here will consist of:
- A competitive salary and full benefits ranging from $120,000-$145,000
- An opportunity for advancement and growth
- Ability to work remotely
You will be a great fit if:
- Supporting the implementation of the Salesforce platform and working to maintain and develop it's day to day operations to ensure it's services and systems function successfully.
- Being prepared to handle the sophisticated workflow development in the program as well as handle external components.
- Documenting system design and testing web services.
- Using your experience with APEX and Visualforce
- Have the skills to effectively communicate with IT departments and business users.
- Are professionally experienced applying practices and have development experience with Salesforce.
- Have coded from scratch
- You are skilled at data migration and integration
This company is interviewing as soon as possible! To fast track your application for this opportunity, please contact Andrew Verdin at email@example.com
or call at (949) 688-2208.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce recruitment, advertising more Salesforce jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2207. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce opportunities. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.