Salesforce Developer- Los Angeles, CA. $110,000-$130,000
I am actively working with a Salesforce partner in the technology sector that is seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer. If you hold multiple certifications from Salesforce, have been a part of full life cycle implementations, and like finding customized solutions in a constantly changing work environment, then this is the position for you! The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for:
A qualified Salesforce Developer will:
- Developing and maintaining applications and custom objects within Salesforce to meet business requirements
- Creating and implementing custom IT solutions for future business strategy
- Providing daily Salesforce support throughout different business departments
Benefits of this opportunity:
- Have heavy experience within the Salesforce Lightning platform, Apex and Visualforce
- Be a problem solver who exemplifies both technical and communication skills
- Be an expert in CRM applications, including third party applications
We are conducting interviews this week, contact Cole by phone at (949) 688-2246 or by Email at email@example.com.
- Salary: $110,000-$130,000
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k contributions, paid holidays and time off
- Remote position
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.