This Salesforce Administrator opportunity in Austin is with a very credible company in the area. You will be working on-site for this role with other Salesforce professionals. This opportunity presents a lot of potential growth as well as gaining more knowledge within Salesforce.
- Working closely with other Salesforce Administrators/Salesforce professionals
- Creating custom object, process builders, workflows etc.
- Fast paced, agile workspace
- Mentoring and providing support to other Salesforce Administrators/Salesforce professionals
- Project management
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience (hands on)
- Certification is a plus
- CPQ experience needed
- Configuration experience
- Einstein Analytics/Business Intelligence software (this is a plus)
- Past experience working in Agile workspace
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.