Salesforce Administrator- New York City, New York-$120K
Mason Frank is teaming up with an organization that is paving the way for the future of real estate. The organization is looking to bring on a full-time Salesforce Administrator to join their New York City team.
In this role you be supervising the organization's Salesforce Instance and working closely with the senior operations team to optimize their use of the Salesforce platform.Role & Responsibilities:
- Support all users and help adopt best practices
- Proactively seek out, identify and implement needed system changes
- Project manage all changes rolled out to Salesforce ensuring that all users understand changes prior to rollout
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, triggers, validations, process builders and other salesforce.com objects and functions, including creating custom objects when necessary
- Manage all third party integrations
- com Administrator & Developer Certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of staff, including key stakeholders and senior leadership
- Knowledge of APEX and other technical languages
- Develop products on the Force.com platform
- Experience working side by side with developers and working in a rapidly changing environment
- Setup, configure and optimize the Salesforce solution remotely and at client locations
- Ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery through disciplined project management that consistently reviews and monitors the project plan, issues, budget and status
This organization is offers health benefits, unlimited PTO, remote flexibility, work lunches, and a friendly work culture!
Interested? Apply now!
(646) 993-1409 (ext. 1409)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.