Salesforce Developer, CA, 150k+!
Join a growing team in San Francisco!
This team is looking for a Salesforce developer for immediate hire to join their growing team. They are currently working on several high profile projects. Don't miss out on an opportunity to grow! They are also looking for a Engineering Manager, if you feel like your experience fits in line with that role we can talk more in detail.
- 3+ years programming experience
- 3+ years of advanced salesforce.com declarative configuration experience
- Solid Object-Oriented Programming knowledge
- Strong Salesforce programming skills, including Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Lightning
- Familiar with administering all Salesforce system admin level configurations such as user permissions, page layouts and security settings
- Salesforce certifications or experience in Salesforce DX a plus
This position won't be around for long as we are looking to fill immediately. Please call John at 303-558-4409
to speak confidentially about this opportunity. Qualified resumes are to be sent to John at J.email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at J.firstname.lastname@example.org