Salesforce CPQ Admin- Austin, TX- $90k+Job Description
Are you seeking an exciting new role at a Salesforce.com end user that is growing out the platform? Join my client's innovative, fast paced business team as the leader in their day to day functionality! My client is looking to bring on a Salesforce CPQ Administrator to their team. This position offers growth and an opportunity to work with a growing Salesforce team.Skills & Qualifications
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4+ years' experience with Salesforce
- 4+ years' experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles and permission sets in Salesforce
- Expereince working with CPQ
- Involvement in a CPQ Implementation is a huge plus
- Provide day to day end user support and assist users with best practices
- Experience with Lightning is preferred, but not required
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.