Mason Frank has partnered with an organization in the Financial Services industry seeking a Salesforce Administrator/Developer to join their team full-time in Downtown Manhattan. In this role, you will be responsible for providing professional expertise, support, and extraordinary customer service to Salesforce users. The primary responsibilities of this position include identifying end user-reported issues, developing and testing solutions in a staging environment, providing UAT support, and creating and deploying changes to production systems. What You Will Be Doing:
- Act as the primary administrator of the Salesforce database, including the creation and maintenance of custom fields, page layouts, custom objects, workflows, reports, notifications, and dashboards.
- Strong skills in declarative development and data flow management.
- Develop deep understanding of sales, operations, and management processes and goals to scope out requirements and optimal technical solutions.
- Manage and dynamically prioritize deep project pipeline.
- Develop documentation and videos to train users on best practices.
- Provide day-to-day user support and training including developing documentation and videos to increase user adoption, address bugs, optimize system performance, and increase user satisfaction.
- Manage migration of large and complex user databases and other data sets into Nexus, including mapping fields, understanding custom use cases, pre-testing in sandbox, and scrubbing/managing duplicate data.
- Develop and maintain all user roles, profiles, security settings, access levels, hierarchies, etc.
- Act as primarily point of contact for data reporting requests.
- Manage deep integrations with 3rd party applications including Box.com, HubSpot, FormAssembly, Outlook, Sage Intacct, LinkedIn, etc.
- Build and maintain mass email templates, manage distribution lists, and report on engagement.
- Manage website using WordPress.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce as an external consultant or in-house Administrator.
- Track record of achievement in highly demanding environment with constantly changing opportunities and challenges.
- Critical eye for clean user interface design.
- Experience with deep integrations of 3rd party applications.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to hustle, and a do-whatever-it-takes mentality.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification and other certifications that demonstrate deep domain knowledge and motivation to continue learning.
- Experience working in high-growth company.
- Experience managing and overseeing product vision and project pipeline with internal/external developers.
- Experience with marketing automation tools, APEX code, SQL queries, and WordPress.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.