Senior Salesforce Developer opportunity in Austin. Looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer who is comfortable performing hands on technical tasks as well as mentoring other Salesforce professionals. To be considered for this role you must have Salesforce and development experience.
- Hands on development work
- Working closely with Developers and Architects
- Managing Salesforce CRM platform
- Capable of working in Agile workspace
- Solving complex problems
- 7+ years of Salesforce experience
- 6+ years of development and design experience
- Bachelors degree a must
- Certifications are a plus
- Drive to mentor and lead other Salesforce professionals
- Implementation/integration experience
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.