Sr. Salesforce Developer
$125 - $130kRole & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Recommend, implement, test, and deploy Apex classes and triggers
- Translate technical concepts and solutions on the Salesforce.com CRM Platform
- Responsible for custom coding using Apex, dataloads/integration and Salesforce SDLC responsibility
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Customer service teams to make sure the solution meets business requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related work experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com Developer experience
- Knowledge of APIs (SOAP,REST)
- Experience managing projects, timelines, people within a software or SaaS company.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Houston, TX and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 267-297-1316 /email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.