Salesforce Developer - Bethesda, MD - $95k - $115k
An awesome Non-Profit end user is looking for a Salesforce Developer who has professional hands-on experience to join their team. The company is looking for someone to collaborate and work well with their built out Salesforce team. In this partially remote role, you will help build, develop, and ensure the realization of technical concepts and systems that will support the efficiency and continuity of the business processes.Role & Responsibilities
- Extensive experience of hands on Salesforce Developer experience
- Expert knowledge of APEX and Visualforce
- Salesforce platform developer I certification preferred
- Experience with both classic and lightning
- Knowledge of coding best practices
- Ability to code from scratch
- Great attention to detail
- Strong analytic, organizational, and interpersonal skills required
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-863-7438.