Salesforce Community Cloud Admin/Developer - Burbank, CA - $75/hr Job Type
: Salesforce Community Cloud Admin/Developer $75/hr - Burbank, CA -(W2 & Corp to Corp) Job Description:
We are looking for a talented, motivated Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant
with the following experience and skills. Responsibilities:
- Works effectively individually, with team members, and customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success.
- Design, Configure, Project Manage and ultimately deliver enhancements and new functionality to support the business using the Force.com platform features including: custom objects and fields, workflows, approval processes, Apex Code and Visualforce.
- 2nd Level administration and support of SFDC platform including, but not limited to, troubleshooting, managing and setting up users, object customization, fields, record types, page layouts, validations rules.
- Problem solving & prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Multiple years of hands-on Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant preferred
- Familiar with delivering across an ecosystem, partnering with colleagues in IT, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product Management and Digital Experience
- Lightning experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of APEX (classes, triggers and web services), Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, Force.com platform
Send your resume to Ronnie at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 949 688 2217 (ext 2217).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT