Mason Frank has partnered with a client who specializes in Banking who is searching for a Salesforce Architect to join their team full time. This role has high visibility throughout the organization and management is committed to building out the SFDC Platform. You will need to get your hands dirty in the initial phases of the implementation, while also delegating work to other employees. Responsibilities:
- Give guidance to clients on Salesforce best practices during implementation
- Create, test and correct outbound and inbound interfaces
- Participate in technical and functional requirement gathering
- Create apps using the lightning platform
- Serve as a senior resource to technical support staff when operational issues are escalated
- 4+ years of experience as an architect, implementing and supporting Salesforce Solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science/ IT field preferred
- Experience in the Financial Services industry preferred
Our client is prepared to offer a compensation package including a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus plan. They also offer a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more. They are also committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594 1495 or email@example.com