Salesforce System Administrator - Atlanta, GA - 90k
This downtown Atlanta company is looking for a System Administrator who can develop and maintain integration between Salesforce and other CRM tools. You will work closely with leaders, organizations, and subject matter experts to organize, develop, and deploy new fundraising, marketing, and financial projects. You will be part project manager and part power-administrator!
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for being the system admin for Salesforce.com
- Implement enhancements, execute solution design activities
- Work with Operations group to execute feature requests and support backlog
- Assist with evaluating, selecting, and implementing technology tools into a solution to help end-users
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards to monitor marketing activities
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-6 years of Salesforce Admin experience
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Proficient in Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Able to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content
- Responsible for designing and implementing new processes and facilitating user adoption
- Experience with middleware and API usage
- Previous experience working in an agile environment preferred
- Project management skills
- Growing company with room to advance internally
- Meaningful and empowering organization
- Great benefits
- Team environmnent
If you are interested in moving into a Salesforce System Administrator role with a company with an empowering company, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Elizabeth at 215.989.4915 to be considered. Salary is based on experience and skill-set and can reach up to $90K per year.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be reached at the details above. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!