Director of Business Development & Technology Alliances - Salesforce ISV Partner - Bay Area
Location: San Francisco, Bay Area
Compensation: $225k - $250k + OTE Role Responsibilities
- Be responsible for building out successful alliance with Salesforce by generating a win-win go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and own relationships with SFDC solution engineers, solution managers, executive leadership.
- Develop vision for product integration into service cloud, community cloud, marketing cloud, Einstein Analytics.
- Drive high impact opportunities with Salesforce to deliver differentiated joint solutions
- Collaborate with Sales to drive high-impact and effective co-selling motions for win/win results.
- Develop/ deliver the supporting sales enablement training, assets and materials.
- Work closely with Marketing to drive joint thought leadership and lead-generating campaigns.
- Develop joint annual alliance business plans and quarterly sales plans to establish joint commitments.
- Previous experience working within the Salesforce Ecosystem either on the ISV side or Consulting side
- Previous experience managing and building out alliances
- Demonstrated, referenceable experience leading the development, negotiation and close of complex, cloud software partner deals with proven ability to open doors, network and forge relationships.
- Strong program and project management skills, ability to direct cross-functional processes and teams.
- Excellent listening, communication, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills with a record of sound business logic.
- Ability to travel up to 40% across the U.S
CONTACT: Jourdain at Phone: +1 (212)-594-1495 (ext. 3361) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.masonfrank.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at the number provided above. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Salesforce, Force.com, SFDC, SalesForce, Account Executive, SaaS, Vancouver, Sales