Salesforce Administrator - Los Angeles
Salesforce System Administrator
This downtown Los Angeles company is looking for a System Administrator who can develop and maintain integration between Salesforce and other CRM tools. You will work closely with leaders, organizations, and subject matter experts to organize, develop, and deploy new fundraising, marketing, and financial projects. You will be part project manager and part power-administrator!
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for being the system admin for Salesforce.com
- Implement enhancements, execute solution design activities
- Work with Operations group to execute feature requests and support backlog
- Assist with evaluating, selecting, and implementing technology tools into a solution to help end-users
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards to monitor marketing activities
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Admin Certified
- Proficient in Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Able to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content
- Responsible for designing and implementing new processes and facilitating user adoption
- Experience with middleware and API usage
- Previous experience working in an agile environment preferred
- Project management skills
- Growing company with room to advance internally
- Meaningful and empowering organization
- Great benefits
- Team environment
To fast track your application, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You could be the perfect fit!
Send your CV to email@example.com or call (949) 688 2228 for more information!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.