Salesforce Frontend Developer - Commerce/Demandware- Los Angeles, CA. $100,000-$120,000
I am actively working with a Salesforce end user in the sports sector that is seeking an experienced Salesforce Frontend Developer. If you hold multiple Salesforce certifications, have proven experience working within the Salesforce Commerce Cloud, and like developing customized solutions, then this is the position for you! The Salesforce Frontend Developer will be responsible for:
A qualified Salesforce Frontend Developer will:
- Leading the development of web pages and UI, third party integrations
- Developing applications and custom objects within Salesforce to meet business requirements
- Providing daily Salesforce support throughout different business departments
Benefits of this opportunity:
- Have heavy experience within the Salesforce Lightning platform
- Be a problem solver who exemplifies both technical and communication skills
- Be experienced working with multiple clouds, must have experience with the Commerce Cloud
We are conducting interviews this week, contact Cole by phone at (949) 688-2246 or by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary: $100,000-$120,000
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays and time off
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.