Salesforce Technical Architect - London - With Potential Extension
This award winning organisation has an exciting greenfield implementation project and are looking for an experienced Salesforce Technical Architect with an eye for details, to join their reputable and ever growing organisation. The contract position will be an initial 3 month contract with the opportunity for an extension.
The role is paying £600 - £700 per day.
For this SFDC Technical Architect position you will be responsible for;
- Planning and leading technical teams, estimating & delivering work
- Efficiently integrate salesforce within the custom infrastructure
- Gather all technical and design requirements together with authoring technical design document
- Drive the creation of application and technical design documents which leverage best practice
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Salesforce.com development languages and tools for example; Visualforce, Force.com, Lightening, Apex
- Experience as a Technical Architect on salesforce implementation projects
- Ability to handle demanding project schedule for salesforce.com system implementation
- Salesforce Application & System architect certifications (desirable)
The client would like to interview as soon as possible so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Mason Frank International are market leaders in CRM recruitment with a track record of success. We have a reputation of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles across Europe.
Contact me at 02038700171 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to confidentially discuss the role in more detail.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy