Salesforce Developer - $125k+
Mason Frank has partnered with a leading energy firm in sourcing for a Salesforce Developer.
This role will be pivotal in designing technology solutions that support core business functions.
This is a full-time role based in Irvine, Orange County, with no travel requirements and work from home flexibility up to 2 days/week Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage internal Salesforce team including administrators and developers
- Identify process improvements, automation opportunities for customer care applications
- Evaluate end-user needs, client goals, budgets, and existing applications to define system requirements and technical standards
- Deploy Salesforce products and applications through the client's SLDC
- Partner with product development teams to deliver complete technical solutions to stakeholders
- Train, coach, and mentor Salesforce team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent.
- Strong experience in delivering application/solution on Salesforce.com Platform, including configuration, process builders, workflows, outbound messaging, custom objects, batch processes, Communities and database design.
- Experience with design, develop application in Apex and Visualforce
- Hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with other Applications using SOAP, REST API's.
- Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API, Governor Limits, Sharing, security models and techniques) consider them in finalizing the design of the solution.
- Experience Working with Appexchange Application
- Experience on Financial Force Application or Finance application is a plus.
- Experience developing lightning components is a plus.
- Certified Force.com Developer (Platform Developer I) or equivalent experience
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (Platform Developer II) or equivalent experience
- Software development life cycle: experience in deploying code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, merging, mock validating new and existing code changes, etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development
- Salesforce Platform Developer/Force.com Developer certification.
To fast track your application, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You could be the perfect fit!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (949) 688 2228 for more information!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.