A senior Salesforce developer with management experience is needed for a well known, established corporation in Knoxville, Tennessee. You will be responsible for designing and implementing complex Salesforce solutions- including functional requirements, custom development, application development, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning coding, support and agile team principles and leadership.
Role & Responsibilities
- Building and improving Salesforce Lightning implementations and various other systems.
- Working with SF team, IT stakeholders, departments(sales, finance, marketing, etc.)
- Management of Salesforce Team (on site and off site employees).
- Field all technical requests, assess scope and prioritize action items for Senior Management Gathering business requirements to pass onto the technical team.
- Defining documents, maintain processes and oversight procedures.
- Assist in projects by coordinating business analysis and submitting necessary documentation.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 year Salesforce experience as a developer.
- 5 years experience in development in Apex and Visual force.
- Sales and Service Cloud experience.
- Management experience.