Job Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Contract Length: 6 months
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team on a Lightning migration project. They are looking for a candidate who has 5+ years of Salesforce experience and has worked on various implementation, integration and migration projects in the past.
- Oversee Salesforce development team
- Configure technical standards for the Lightning migration
- Code, design, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement and support Salesforce applications
- Lead design meetings and communicate various options to the team
- Salesforce certification(s) required
- Have worked on at least 1 Lightning migration in the past
- Experience working with Lightning components
- Extensive experience in Salesforce implementation
- Experience in writing code in Apex, Visual Force and Java Script
- Experience with advanced Apex triggers and classes
- Experience leading a team of Salesforce professionals through a full lifecycle project
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on (646)993-1406 or email@example.com.