Salesforce Developer - Permanent - Remote Flexibility Location:
Alexandria, Va. Salary:
$115K - $130K with remote flexibility, benefits and bonus structureJob Description & Responsibilities:
Alexandria is loaded with Salesforce opportunities and a world renowned corporation is looking to scoop up the best Salesforce talent in the area. The senior-level developer should be experienced in writing APEX, Lightning, and Classic codes. The role is with a forward thinking company that has approved remote flexibility and excellent benefits.
You, the developer, will be working hands on with a team that creates test classes and perform required testing on new development.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties and Skills:
- Expert-level experience in Lightning, Apex and Classic development
- Salesforce software development life cycle
- Design and implement critical solutions on Force.com platform
- Developing next-gen Salesforce platform (Lightning)
- Analyzes best processes, understanding the interaction and relationship of business operations
- Identify and correct triggersEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
- Proficiency in development with Salesforce
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Prior knowledge in building web-based UIs
- Prior work in OO languages
- Prior work with MVC framework
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598