Our client in the SaaS space is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager/ Salesforce Administrator to support their growing team. This impactful role reports to C-level executives. In this position, you will be working closely with departmental leads and partners to administer the systems within business requirements. This role is full time, based in their downtown Manhattan office. Responsibilities:
- Work with the in-house tools like Salesforce.com, Gong.io and Outreach to develop and deliver reporting and dashboards to drive organization-wide best practices and improve sales performance
- Create and document business requirements to deliver ongoing KPI measurement enhancements within the tools
- Deliver continuous analysis of key Salesforce.com data to develop a deep understanding of the drivers of sales indicators and make recommendations to support informed decision-making
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership and other executives to execute the sales strategy and monitor the business impact of key initiatives, measuring impact and redefining goals to ensure desired outcomes are realized
- Work with cross functional department heads to ensure needs are being met both in process and reporting
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports and other salesforce objects and functions.
- Perform data cleansing and database de-duping, monitor data quality, Import and mass update data as needed.
- Oversee training of new and existing users on Sales tools and applications
- Help Manage Sales teams daily hygiene when it comes to sales tools.
- Manage outside lead sourcing relationships to make sure we have a constant stream of leads for the inside sales team to reach.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator, ideally in the SaaS industry.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification 201
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once with excellent time management and communication to internal stakeholders
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications, and solutions
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment as well as be as self-motivated teammate
- Unfazed by constant change
- Competitive performance-based compensation
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K Plan
- An incredible team of smart, dedicated, and supportive people
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Company-wide team activities (such as sailing, happy hours etc.)
- One Friday off every month
- Annual Personal Travel Bonus
- Monthly lunches with the CEO
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594 1495 or email@example.com