Salesforce Architect/Dev Lead - Salesforce.com - 145K + Bonus + BenefitsRole & Responsibilities:
- Lead development teams through technical architecture tasks
- Design effective and efficient integrations
- Implement overall policies/goals for Development teams
- Provide strategic IT leadership across multiple vendor partnerships and other IT managers
- Assist with Applications budgeting process to create and maintain an effective operating structure
- Ensure collaborative working practices are implemented and encouraged within the team, across the team, and with business partners
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of and provides consultation on new technology and system needs of the organization
- Identify risks, issues, decisions and assumptions and resolves or escalate them appropriately
- 5+ years of experience working hands on with/managing Salesforce Development teams
- Experience working is an Agile environment
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming, developing public facing websites, and working within fully integrated systems
- Proven knowledge of Architecture, Solutions development and Applications governance
- Strong Applications & Development technical knowledge and architecture
- Experience managing custom Salesforce environments is a bonus
Salary is flexible depending upon experience. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to gain skills in several areas and continue to grow as a Salesforce Professional then this is the position for you!
Please contact me at 303-558-4406 or send your resume to Zoë @ firstname.lastname@example.org
to interview as soon as possible.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.