A company is looking for a Salesforce Developer currently in, or willing to relocate to the DC Metro Area. This company provides the highest quality technology services to the public and private sectors. Targeting new market technologies for their ever-growing capabilities to their clients, they can meet the demands for quality success. All candidates must be able to obtain a public trust clearance to be considered for this role.
You will work closely with the technical architect and other developers to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements in a variety of industry contexts. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) development, including but not limited to software solutioning, design, configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations. You are required to have proven experience with Visualforce, APEX programming and Force.com APIs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of development.
- Leverage Salesforce.com to meet process and reporting requirements.
- Design, develop, test documenting and develop business solutions on SFDC platform.
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues.
- Collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Support salesforce.com field/page updates, workflows and automated approvals.
- Handle multiple projects using market management methodologies and support quality implementation of enterprise solutions.
- Implement App exchange platforms.
- Work closely with team on operations and development staff researching integrations.
- Research and develop new salesforce.com applications and prototypes.
- Must have proven knowledge and application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs and Web Services.
- Proven experience in overseeing the development, direction and creation of complex SFDC CRM solutions.
- Strong knowledge of SFDC integration components (e.g., APEX controllers, callouts and Web Services, as well as SFDC APIs, outbound messaging, etc.)
- Experience with data software, Platform as a Service solutions.
- Ability to multitask and provide results under stringent timelines.
- Independent worker in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines and little supervision.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- S. citizenship, Permanent Residency or active US work Visa required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass a client Public Trust background check.
- 2 or more Salesforce certificates
- Federal government contract experience
- Salesforce Lightening & Service Cloud experience
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347) 783-6730 (ext. 6730) or email@example.com.