Work you'll do/Responsibilities
* Deliver Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Force.com platform
* Play technical SME role on projects to design Salesforce Solution design, provide technical walk-through to Salesforce developers and client features owners
* Provide technical leadership on projects by providing necessary guidance to junior team members to follow Salesforce best practices
* Accountable for Salesforce technical delivery - Build, System Testing handover/co-ordination, Tech. documentation and deployment activities
* Play lead in reviewing Epics/User-stories, convert functional requirements to technical requirements, Estimate user stories, plan team capacity and work closely with Scrum Master to finalize Sprint scope
* Ability to analyze/identify gaps in functional/business requirements, discuss with functional and client product owners on required changes that aligns with Salesforce product stack and architecture
* Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and customization using APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
* Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
* Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
* Define code review methodology, perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
* Manage risks and issues as well as cross dependencies with other teams. Communicate effectively with internal teams and client to address technical design and functional gaps.
* Ability to effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system.
* Assist with client presentations and proposal creation as required.
* Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required.
* 5 - 10 years of total IT experience with at least 3+ years of Salesforce project development experience
* Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge)
* Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.,
* Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
* Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages.
* Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
* A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
* Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas - Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II.
* Experience with ETL tools like MuleSoft or Informatica Cloud would be a plus
* Must be willing to relocate and work in Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
* Having knowledge of MuleSoft, Informatica and Informatica Cloud is a plus
* Ability to lead teams to provide high performance code reviews and troubleshoot all software development issues
* Ability to perform basic code reviews and troubleshoot software development issues
* Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities/multiple deliverables
* Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
* Full SDLC designing and implementing Salesforce or other CRM platforms (Siebel, Oracle, Microsoft), and/or CPQ, Apptus, Steelbrick technologies
* Ability to multi-task and lead development teams to ensure timely software development deliverables