Salesforce Director of CRM Services - Atlanta, GA - 100k
This fast-growing company in Atlanta is seeking a Director of CRM Services. This Senior Salesforce Administrator / Sales Operations Manager role requires you to design, plan, execute, and implement their CRM in order to improve sales, marketing, and operational strategies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for tracking CRM effectiveness, productivity, and performances
- Involved in managing large scale projects and business models
- Create business cases to the SalesForce Automation platform to increase sales effectiveness, pipeline management, dashboard/KPI reporting, and individual performance
- Responsible for reporting, analysis, and trends
Skills & Qualifications
- SalesForce Administrator certification
- 3-5 years of sales management and/or sales operations experience
- 3-5 years of experience using SalesForce.com
- Analytical mindset Strong analytical
- Industry-leading benefits
- Great retirement plans
- Generous paid time off
- Team environment
If you are interested in moving into this manager position with a company invested in Salesforce, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Elizabeth at 215.989.4915 to be considered. Salary can reach up to 100k.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be reached at the details above. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!