Leverage your laser-focused Marketing Cloud expertise into leading a technical team of Salesforce Professionals for a large, innovative End-User in San Diego. You will be the Technical Lead for all things SFMC and driving the 'out-of-the-box' thinking that has allowed the organization to constantly grow and push innovation. You will be working closely with the 20+ Salesforce team members and various stakeholders to understand the business requirements and take the lead over technical delivery.
- Salesforce Development - 5+ years
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud - multiple FLC implementations
- full-spectrum of Marketing offering (SMS, Push Notifications, Email Marketing, etc.)
- ExactTarget experience is acceptable
- Hands-on Development/Configuration is required
- Heavy Contact Management experience
- Heavy integration/API experience
- Enterprise-level implementation experience is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication is required
Setting up interviews for week of 10/21/2019.
To apply, send your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a call at 949-688-2211 for more information.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT