Lead Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - Scottsdale, AZ - 115K-145K + Bonus + Benefits Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead development teams through technical architecture tasks
- Manage CRM strategy through effective evaluation and implementation functionality to meet and exceed requirements
- Implement cost effective and maintainable solutions
- Actively manage enhancement process to interact with business owners and Salesforce.com department resources throughout entire process
- Strong understanding of CRM applications and how each team may benefit from the application
- Manage and lead Salesforce team - 70% hands on programmatic work, 30% management
- Facilitate and own Salesforce technical design documents for complex integrations
- Perform Hands on configuration / customization of Salesforce products through Lighting components, utilization of APEX, management of DML limits, triggers, workflows, integrations and complex reporting
- 6+ year Development experience
- 4+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- Experience managing/leading other Salesforce Developers
- Experience with Apex Classes and Test Code
- Experience writing Lightning components
- Proficiency in SOQL and general database architecture
- Research issues in-depth and develop robust/scalable solutions
- Self-motivated, ambitious, driven, team player that supports unique company culture and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Experience with object orientated application development across a range of backend and front end technologies.
- Hands on experience with other technologies within the sales & marketing ecosystem (Content Management Systems, Marketing Automation Tools, A/B testing tools)
- Platform Dev 1 Salesforce Certification is a bonus
Salary is flexible depending upon experience. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to gain skills in several areas and continue to grow as a Lead Salesforce Developer then this is the position for you!
Please contact me at 303-558-4406 or send your resume to Zoë @ firstname.lastname@example.org
to interview as soon as possible.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.