My client is currently looking for a motivated, goal oriented individual to fill a 6 month contract- Salesforce Administrator role. The client is located in the Philadelphia area and is looking to fill the position immediately.
Candidate must be professional and ready to take on a new and exciting project!
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position apply today! Salesforce Administrator - Philadelphia, PARequirments
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Proficiency with salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Lightning migration experience
- Experience with project management or product ownership
- Experience with multiple SDLC's and system integrations
- Certifications are preferred
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Pennsylvania area and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.