I am currently working on a Salesforce Project Manager role in Austin. Looking for someone who is a leader, project manager experience as well as someone who is comfortable working with the Salesforce platform. To be considered for this role you must have project management and Salesforce experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with Enterprise software
- Customer and client facing
- Document and manage project changes, communicate thoroughly when it comes to changes of schedules/customer approval
- Point of contact for customers during implementation processes
- Manage meetings, and progress completion for projects
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience
- 4+ years of Project Management experience
- Mechanical engineering experience
- Software development experience
- CPQ experience is a plus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.