Title: Senior Salesforce Administrator
Location: Boston, MA
Contract Length: 6 Months
Job Description: A Salesforce end-user in Boston, MA is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to lead a Service Cloud implementation. They are looking for someone who has experience working on configurations, customizations and declarative development. Additionally, they need someone who can effectively work with stakeholders and clearly communicate their goals and design to the team.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Experience working on configurations and custom objects
- Declarative development experience including processes and workflows
- Sales, Service and Community Cloud experience
- Experience gathering business requirements and working with stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Must be Salesforce Administrator certified
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 646-993-1406 or firstname.lastname@example.org.