Salesforce Administrator/Developer opportunity in Austin! If you are proficient with performing administrative tasks as well as have development skills this could be the perfect role for you. To be considered for this role you must have Salesforce experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coding within the Salesforce platform
- Performing administrative tasks
- Working closely with administrators and developers
- Communicating effectively with all teams and business partners
- Fulfilling administrative tasks
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years Salesforce experince
- Development and coding experience
- CPQ experience is a must
- Certifications are a plus
- Comfortable working remotely
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.