Salesforce Developer - New York City
New Salesforce Developer role in NYC! My client is looking for a senior level Salesforce Developer to join their team onsite in Manhattan. They are a global financial serivices company headquartered in New York. This is a great opportunity work directly with other Salesforce experts to ensure best practices within the CRM system.
- Salesforce development and customization with Apex, Visualforce, API
- Designing, developing, and customizing Salesforce solutions
- Analyzing systems and fixing problems as they arise
- Translate information between business users and technical team members
- Lead the development of Salesforce features from the process of inception through full lightning implementation
- Communicate with internal teams to ensure expectations are set and accomplished throughout the project
- 5+ years as a Salesforce Developer
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- Certifications Required
- Extensive experience in Salesforce implementation
- Expertise in lightning, Visual Force, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch jobs and standard SFDC components
- Strong background in Salesforce Configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Experience leading a team of Salesforce professionals through a full lifecycle project
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Salesforce CPQ
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6637 or firstname.lastname@example.org.