Salesforce Administrator - Jacksonville, FL - $75k
My client has an opening for a Salesforce Administrator in the Jacksonville, FL area. This is a permanent direct hire opportunity. You will be the primary Salesforce admin for two corroborating Salesforce organizations in the company. The ideal candidate will plan, execute, and finalize projects with an emphasis on CRM applications and support CRM initiatives.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Design, configure and maintain business specific programs in conjunction with external partners, bringing attention to long-term organizational needs.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with end users
- Manage the fullness of our Salesforce.com platform with focus on data management, standardization, data integration, data quality, technical issues, and database architecture
- Be hands-on with all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- 1-2 years of Salesforce experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information systems or Computer Science (preferred)
- App exchange and system integration of third party app solutions
- A project based background is needed
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (preferred)
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply today!
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Olivia at email@example.com
or call Olivia at (267)-233-6490!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at (267)-233-6490. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.