Salesforce Developer - Jersey City, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a leading financial services firm in sourcing for a Salesforce Developer.
This role will be pivotal in leading all software development life cycle phases including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, coding, testing, deployment, and end user support.
This is a full time role based in Jersey City with some work from home flexibility. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and support applications using Service & Sales Clouds, Force.com, and VisualForce
- Consistently deliver Salesforce solutions to meet business requirements
- Train and develop IT department and Salesmen on best Salesforce practices
- Lead integration projects of internal business systems to Salesforce
- Meet with business users and effectively translate their requirements to scalable solutions
- APEX and VisualForce page development experience
- Strong knowledge of Community Cloud preferred
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Salesforce Admin & Developer Certifications preferred
- Strong integration experience preferred
- Great understanding of CRM strategy and systems
- Strong proficiency with Lighting components highly preferred
- Great work/life balance. Innovative culture, state-of-the-art resources and technologies
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits plan including PTO, and matching 401K
- Work direclty with C-level executives
PJ at 212-594-1495 (ext 3091) and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.