Salesforce Senior Administrator - West London - £45,000 + 10% bonus
Mason Frank International has partnered up with one of the largest End Users in the UK who have are now looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to manage the Salesforce org!
My client has recently implemented Service cloud and are currently looking into Implementing CPQ in the near future!Key responsibilities
- Manage a Salesforce org of 100+ users
- Train new users on Salesforce
- Configuration of changes to the system including managing workflow and process flows
- liaising with the team out in Europe when it comes to live projects
- Dealing with Stake Holders and gathering requirements
- Previous experience in supporting a large number of users
- Must have Service cloud and CPQ experience
- Comfortable with training new users
- Salesforce certifications (Desirable)
- Good communication skills
My client is looking to set up interviews right away so if you feel this is the role for you apply now!
If you are eligible to work in the UK email Lawrence Stewart your CV at L.Stewart@masonfrank.com or Call Lawrence Stewart for a confidential chat on 0203 585 5180
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy