Salesforce Product Owner
In this role, you will be working within the Sales Operations and Salesforce Development team and responsible for driving through sales efficiency and sales effectiveness initiatives. The primary focus of this role is to deliver process and platform improvements that ensure the best return from the overall sales ecosystem.
Responsibilities will include:
- Process support
- Configurations within Salesforce.com
- Standardization and process automation
- Act as liaison and oversee development stages
- Continuously improve capabilities in the customer service teams
Looking for somebody with
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience working in Sales Cloud & Pardot (Communities is a plus)
- Salesforce Certifications
- Prior experience as a Product Owner / Advanced Salesforce Administrator / Analyst on a Salesforce.com team
* This client is unable to provide Visa Sponsorship. US Citizens & Green Card Holders are encouraged to apply *
Submit an updated copy of your resume and a represenatative from Mason Frank International will call with further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.