● Quickly establish knowledge of the organization's business priorities and challenges to translate into optimization or transformation opportunities within the Salesforce platform and beyond.
● Provide guidance on prioritization of process improvement initiatives to optimize the value of the Salesforce.com investment. Responsibilities
- Provide administration support related to security, custom applications, and custom objects
- Prepare gap analysis and research Salesforce capabilities to suit requirements
- Solve user issues for sfdc by doing extensive root cause analysis
: Extensive experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst with mid-level administration experience. Must have Salesforce specific background. Knowledge in Lightning.Preferred Credentials:
Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification, Salesforce Advanced Administration Certification
Contact for more requirementsApply Now
: Send your resume to Alex at email@example.com or call 949-688-2218 (2218).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce recruitment. We provide the most Salesforce jobs by specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market. You will receive access to key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT Equal Opportunity Employer
: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability