Mason Frank has partnered with an organization in the Real Estate Industry seeking a Salesforce Developer/ Administrator to join their team full-time in Midtown Manhattan. In this role, you will be responsible for owning the Salesforce development and roadmap. This position will have complete autonomy over the Salesforce platform and have complete visibility throughout the organization's business units. Required Experience:
- Visualforce page development
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Ability to communicate with customers, internal or external, and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Experience in the Real Estate or related field is a plus
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Additional Salesforce Certifications a plus
- Paid unlimited vacation
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership, snacks, and organic fruit delivery
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.