Salesforce Developer - London - With Potential Extension
This market leading organisation and they are looking for an experience Salesforce Developer to add value to the existing salesforce team. They are looking for a quick learner who can get up to speed quickly. The contract position will be an initial 3-month contract with the opportunity for an extension.
The role is paying £450 - £500 per day.
For this SFDC Developer position you will be responsible for;
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integration's with Salesforce
- Supply expertise for advanced Apex programming concepts including common design
- Collaborate with the current team with strong technical communication
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Strong SFDC experience Visualforce, Force.com, Lightening, Apex
- Demonstratable experience as a SFDC Developer on salesforce implementation projects
- handle complex project schedule for salesforce.com system implementation
- Salesforce Platform developer 1 and platform developer 2 (desirable)
The client would like to interview as soon as possible so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Mason Frank International are market leaders in CRM recruitment with a track record of success. We have a reputation of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles across Europe.
Contact me at 02038700171 or email@example.com
to confidentially discuss the role in more detail.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy