Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - 120K-145K + Bonus + Benefits (full-time)Role & Responsibilities:
- Build scalable solutions and smart code
- Manage and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously within deadlines
- Implement security measures in accordance with Salesforce best practices
- Configure and maintain user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs
- Ensure quality of deliverables using development testing methods, code reviews and user acceptance testing
- Support the first and second line support teams in order to resolve challenging issues
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, internal business processes, and reporting
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking current practices; participating in professional societies.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- Strong understanding of OOB design principles
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, and Lightning platforms
- Strong working knowledge of SOAP and REST
- Strong understanding of agile and project methodologies and processes
- Has experience with Jira, ServiceNow or a similar development backlog and requirements/user story tracking system
- Experience with Salesforce Data Model - how and when to create custom objects vs. leveraging standard objects and functionality
- Proficient in Salesforce Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Report Types, Dashboards, Tasks, and Events
- Able to configure and maintain user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs
Salary is flexible depending upon experience. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to gain skills in several areas and continue to grow as a Salesforce Developer then this is the position for you!
Please contact me at 303-558-4406 or send your resume to Zoë @ firstname.lastname@example.org
to interview as soon as possible.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.