Salesforce Manager- New York City, New York-$110K+Salesforce Manager- New York City, New York-$110K+
Mason Frank has partnered with an organization with an immediate need for a Salesforce Manager to join their team full-time in the Greater New York City Area to strategize and manage their Salesforce instance.
This dynamic role requires an individual with a deep background in Salesforce to help optimize the organization's use of the Salesforce Platform.Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the CEO to identify and develop best Salesforce practices.
- Seek out, identify and implement any needed system changes
- Ability to understand a highly customized/ERP system
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, triggers, validations, process builders and other salesforce.com objects and functions, including creating custom objects when necessary
- Manage and implement all data migrations and third party integrations
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science
- Salesforce Certifications are REQUIRED
- Previous experience with service, marketing, and sales cloud
- Knowledge of visual force/lightening/APEX
- Experience with ERP
- Previous experience as an administrator or product manager
This organization is home to a dynamic and collaborative culture and provides its employees with competitive compensation, PTO, equity and growth opportunities.
Interested? Apply now!
(646) 993-1409 (ext. 1409)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1409 or email@example.com.