Salesforce Administrator- Atlanta, Georgia
My Client is in search for a Salesforce Administrator with at least 2 years' experience. We are looking for a candidate that is able to communicate and work with teamResponsibility:
Salesforce Administrator - Atlanta, Georgia Requirements
- Works closely with the Platform Manager to understand business processes and support needs related to the Sales, Marketing areas and other smaller business areas to deliver solutions that improve these businesses.
- Provides insights, and follows data governance, processes and best practices.
- Assist with the maintenance of users, roles, profiles and hierarchies, workflows, configurations.
- Mass transfer/re-assign records including Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, etc. working with stakeholders and following processes.
- Ensures users have access to the right data by managing the platform security settings, access to apps, objects, records and fields.
- 2+ years Salesforce experience
- Salesforce certifications strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Administration required
- Knowledge or experience with Lightning and Classic
- Experience within Finance a plus * Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to function independently and as a team
Qualified candidates please direct your resumes and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.Salesforce Administrator - Atlanta, Georgia