This role is meant for someone who comes from a Salesforce background and has had development experience. The client I am working uses the CPQ tool heavily therefor they are looking for someone with that CPQ experience. To be considered for this role you must come from a Salesforce background.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working hand on with the CPQ tool
- Performing Salesforce administrative tasks
- Hands on development
- Working closely with the product team and other developers
- Programming with different languages
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience
- Salesforce administration experience
- CPQ experience
- Salesforce development experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Implementation experience
- Certifications are preferred but not necessary
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.