Full-Time Salesforce CPQ Consultant- 100% Remote
Succesful partner near Boston is seeking a seasoned CPQ Consultant who can wear the hat of an Administrator, Business Analyst or Project Manager at any point in a Salesforce related project. They want an expert who has the capability to work on multiple projects at a time and is able to work directly with their customers.
This is a full time position (40 hours per week) and is set to last about 6 months with an opportunity for extension. It is a 100% remote position and does not require anytime on site.Qualifications:
- Administrator, Business Analyst and Project Management experience
- Must be able to create custom objects, workflows and work on configurations
- Experience working with stakeholders and gathering business requirements
- Strong communication skills
- CPQ experience
- Experience as an independent contractor or working with a Salesforce Partner
- Must have at least 1 Salesforce certification
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 646-553-6264 (ext 6264)or email@example.com.