Salesforce CPQ Developer - Salesforce - SF Bay Area - ($65-$75/hour) - Collaborative Environment
This position allows you to serve as a technical Salesforce Developer lead while developing solutions using Lightning. You will be providing expertise in leading efforts for Lead and Quote processes to enhance custom CPQ implementation. There is a great need for an innovative mind to step into this role and display expertise in Salesforce configuration You will be immersed in a Salesforce Ecosystem.
You will be maintaining existing CPQ systems while providing development support and solutions where needed. This role requires you to write, build, and design code for cloud-based application enhancements. You will be working with alongside team members to gather requirements, testing, and issue handling related to Salesforce and/or CPQ. This role requires you to actively participate in application life cycle management, SCRUM, and agile software processes. This role will allow you to apply your technical skills toward the validation of product quality through writing test classes.
- CPQ leadership efforts for streamlining Lead to Quote processes
- Designing, building, and writing code (APEX, VisualForce, Java, ect)
- Documentation of work through flowcharts, diagrams, layouts, wireframes, charts, code comments, clear code
- Support business through Salesforce applications
- Maintain industry trends for general software innovation/development
- Resolve issues related to Salesforce deployments
- Write test classes
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Lightning
- Previous development responsibilities with Apex
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Preferred Developer and Administration certifications
- High understanding and configuration of Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud
Special Intrest to Those With:
- Strong, intuitive background working within a Salesforce Ecosystem
- CPQ background
- A working knowledge on debugging complex, freshly integrated software
- Einstein background in a bonus
To fast track your application process please apply to this link or email your resume and CV to email@example.com
. This is a role that is based and specialised around Salesforce development.